I'm having a pop at the undead!

Just watched the current number one film in America. Rather than discuss it here, I'll direct you to what other people have had to say about it.

What was the last studio picture this bad? Maybe 2002's The Adventures of Pluto Nash. I've seen more talent in my cat's last dump. themovieboy.com

Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer must be stopped. For the last 10 years, this filmmaking team has created a series of spoof movies so feeble, shoddy and unfunny that they may be part of a diabolical, Manchurian Candidate-like plot. Globe and Mail

It’s all terrible—puerile, vulgar and unfunny... The whole thing is one instance of wretchedness after another. Oneguysopinion.com

I can say without hyperbole that Epic Movie may truly be the absolute worst movie I’ve ever seen. It’s so horribly, painfully bad that I wouldn’t wish it on Paul Haggis. Pajiba.com


I won't go on. You can read the rest here. All I'll say is: If you've ever wanted to see Crispin Glover dance to Fergalicious, now's your chance. If not, for the love of all that is holy, stay the fuck away.

I'm still incensed, this'll cheer me up.

0 comments:

Find It