Malcolm Middleton XFM Session

Pretty much what the title says.

Full band session, I assume that's Jenny Reeve accompanying on vocals (Check out her band Strike The Colours), and because it's for radio, the second song is simply called 'I Love You'. They don't play 'Death, Love, Depression, Love, Death' which is a shame, because it's one of my songs of the year. But still a fine little selection, and hopefully it'll inspire you to seek out the album.

[download Malcolm Middleton - A Brighter Beat (XFM Session)]
[download Malcolm Middleton - Fuck It, I Love You (XFM Session)]
[download Malcolm Middleton - We're All Going To Die (XFM Session)]

[buy]


1 comments:

Jim said...
on

Cheers!
XFM Scotland have been playing Beep Beep, I love You a lot. I do a double take everytime I hear it until I remember it's the radio version. Still hoping someone will slip up and use the album version eventually.

Find It