Get Caught in Showtime

I got sent a few songs by The Pristines. They've got that very 80s, very indie, very jangly thing going on, which honestly, I don't care too much for. But the thing that intrigued me the most about them was that they're on a label based in sexy and glamourous Miami, but the band themselves are from... Coventry. I can't think of a more opposite city to Miami than Coventry. But good luck to them. Or, rather, him, since it's primarly one guy - Jon Hardy. Here's the most upbeat of their songs that I have, see what you think. The shoegazy/reverb-heavy/psychedelia thing has never been up my alley, but I'm sure some of you will enjoy this a lot.

[The Pristines - Who to Trust]



[The Pristines official / myspace / last.fm]
[Buy new album 'States of Mine' from Series Two Records]

0 comments:

Find It