On tonight's Best Show, Tommy Thunder took lyric suggestions from listeners. And Ted Leo and the Pharmacists MADE A SONG OUT OF THEM. One line rhymes "palaver" with "cadaver". And there's a full band introduction, even Count Violence. It's about the end of the world, fifteen years from now, and it is rock heaven. It really is.
Can't put it up just yet, but run your ass to the Best Show archives, find tonight's episode, and forward about 2.40 into the show. Or, you know. click here.
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING.
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (62)
- There is nothing outside, above
- Usually drink, usually dance, usually babble
- The ripples of our decisions
- 4play: Glastonbury Memories
- That's just the prescription talking
- All the Beauty You Will Ever Need
- Satan's your best friend
- Welcome, Politicians!
- "This is a terrible day... for Leeds United"
- The view's too good to jump
- Sink to the bottom of your room
- Reason and practicality are mean
- The lad from Knockbridge County
- 4play: 'Be My Baby' drums
- Reviens Vite Et Oublie
- If I'm not me, who am I?
- New Radiohead - 'Super Collider'
- You can find a million faults in me
- New Ted Leo/Rx - The World is in the Turlet
- Double whiskey, coke, no ice
- Area Man cannot find his good socks
- The adrenaline burns a hole
- Why would they go to the Russians?
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2007 (230)
Powered By:Blogger Widgets