Here are some things from this internet which you may enjoy.
- There was a Simpsons episode recently that featured Jim Jarmusch. Wait, what? It was pretty funny, actually, and you can watch it here, or if the embed works, here.
- If you're like me and you prefer to read the book before the film comes out and then be irritatingly self-righteous about how inferior the film was (cf The Namesake, Slumberparty Massacre 2), then you may be interested in this. One of the Christmas period's big films this year will be 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', directed by David Fincher, and therefore probably dark, sick and twisted. I can't wait. It's based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, which you can have read to you like a six year old, by clicking here. The audiobook is just over an hour long and it's an enjoyable little yarn. Also, it's free.
- The new album by Elbow is ace, but you knew that already. Now, hear most of it live.
- It's the FA Cup Final tomorrow, and I hope that Cardiff City win because of this. Helpfully, DiS has come up with a list of ten other memorable football songs. Memorable is another word for embarrassing, right? Check it now! (Spoiler alert: they left out 'Pass and Move it's the Liverpool Groove', the bastids)
- If you've seen 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and you're American, you may be wondering about Russell Brand. He writes a column for the Guardian, hosts a radio show, went to rehab for sex addiction, and his stand-up is great. Here's a sample, about when he met FSM co-star Mila Kunis' boyfriend.