Everything is banal and jejune

Hey everyone - just a quick post today. I've made a muxtape with some songs from 2008 that I quite like, and hope you might, too.

It's at http://rambocky.muxtape.com and the tracklisting is:

Laura Marling - Ghosts (I really need to write about this album soon)
Guillemots - Big Dog (Ditto)
Los Campesinos! - We Are All Accelerated Readers (Album review)
Broken Records - If The News Makes You Sad, Don't Watch It (taken from the Song by Toad session)
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - We Call Upon the Author
Sons and Daughters - The Nest (Live)
Hot Chip - Touch Too Much
Spiritualized - Soul on Fire
dEUS - Slow
Surrounded - Safe Tomorrow Sun (I picked up this album blind, on the strength of this review)
Elbow - One Day Like This (Album review)

1 comments:

Jim said...
on

Good stuff all round. That Laura Marling album is really good.

Hm, might do one of these myself, to try and fight off the lack of inspiration i'm suffering from.

Find It