No more songs about sex and drugs and rock n' roll

I know it seems like I write about these two bands a little disproportionately, but that's only because they played together recently, that's all. I promise this'll be the last post about We Are Scientists and Art Brut for a while.

The Rich Girls are Weeping has a download of WAS covering the Brut's 'Bang Bang Rock And Roll' from their split tour-only single. It's done in the style of the Velvet Underground. It's not, as promised, seventeen minutes long. Still no sign of Art Brut's cover of WAS' 'The Great Escape' which apparently is a 'Freebird' ripoff (Eddie's words).

[download We Are Scientists - Bang Bang Rock N' Roll]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

I have a copy of the Art Brut covering WAS. Just IM me and I will send it to you.

Find It