Saturday stuffs

Here are things on the Internet that I think are good.

  • The last three episodes of Music Weekly have featured Ray Davies, King Creosote and Steve Mason - that's a pretty solid track record. The latest one, with Steve using the phrase "like Beelzebub in hotpants" is available here.
  • Speaking of Steve Mason, you can download the single from his new project Black Affair for free from their website. It's electro-pop goodness.
  • Neko Case is offering a new song on her site - it's a demo from the 'Fox Confessor Brings the Flood' days, but it sounds very robust and more developed than yer average demo. It's ace, of course.
  • [download Neko Case - Behind the House (demo)]
  • "I can't believe I'm skipping Gossip Girl for this shit." SAH liveblogs the Country Music Awards.
  • Carrie from Sleater Kinney has a blog and it's great and you should read it. Lest you've forgotten:
  • [download Sleater-Kinney - Entertain]
  • Finally, I know I've not been posting much lately, but I've some good news: I've discovered what I'm going to do after I get my law degree:

0 comments:

Find It