This is it, this is it, this is it

I'm not the first person to write about Glasvegas, but I may well be the most handsome. I've been listening to their song 'It's My Own Cheatin' Heart That Makes Me Cry' a lot of times, and I'm still not sure how to put it into words. So I'll let Alan McGee do it for me. Do you think he likes exaggeration?:

"It's a DIY epic of pop regret, the sound of Scottish Morrissey singing Del Shannon's songs with Phil Spector arrangements and Jesus and Mary Chain fuzz meeting Noel Gallagher's anthem addiction. An utterly unique proposition and totally soulful." [from 'Viva Glasvegas']

Their are more downloads from the jukebox at their site, and they're all great, and I recommend them highly.

[download Glasvegas - It's My Own Cheatin' Heart That Makes Me Cry (Home Tapes)]

0 comments:

Find It