It's best to go out with a bang

MEMO TO BANDS I LOVE...

STOP BREAKING UP.

I'll write more about them later, but bad news from the Arab Strap camp.

Yes, it’s the end for Arab Strap. After ten years, six studio albums, three live albums and all manner of everything else, we’ve decided the story should come to a close. There’s no animosity, no drama, we simply feel we’ve run our course and The Last Romance seems to us the most obvious and logical final act of the Arab Strap studio adventure. Everybody likes a happy ending!

Here's my favourite Arab Strap song. I'm gutted.

[download Arab Strap - Soaps]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

I'd put witty banter here to cheer you up, but we all know that you're the witty one in the relationship. So i offer you all that i can:

<3

(but, seriously, no more bands are allowed to break up. Okay?)

Find It