Boom cha-cha, boom-boom cha

Best band to cancel a gig in my town: Bonde do Role

I mean, I know they're not a great band, but 'With Lasers' is a fun album, and sure enough I was totally stoked to see them live. But they cancelled a whole swathe of dates in October, including a show at Common Grounds in Gainesville, Florida, where I live. I was mad as hell, because nothing makes me happier than dancing like a spaz to baille funk with heavy metal guitars and that lyric about gorillas, with a pretty girl singing. So I was truly upset at them cancelling. And then in December, Marina left the band, so the chances are pretty slim that they'll reschedule the date. And even if they do, it'll just be the two blokes. So a humbug upon those kids!

[download Bonde do Role - Gasolina (Buraka Som Sistema remix)]


[Bonde do Role myspace]
[buy 'With Lasers' UK / US]

0 comments:

Find It